Arcadian organic lamb is available from our partners at Whole Foods Market. Click on the button to find your nearest stockist.
Packed full of vegies and our tasty organic sausages, this one-tray dish is great on its own or served on a bed of creamy mashed potatoes.
- 6 Cleaver’s Organic Beef or Organic Lamb Sausages
- ½ butternut squash peeled and cut into small cubes
- ½ head cauliflower cut into florets
- 1 yellow capsicum coarsely chopped
- 2 zucchini coarsely chopped
- 1 red onion cut into small wedges
- 1 punnet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 5 garlic cloves
- chilli flakes (optional)
- 1 tablespoon chopped rosemary
- olive oil
Preheat oven to 180.
Press garlic cloves to split the skins. Arrange chopped veg and garlic in a large baking tray. Drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle with rosemary, chopped chilli flakes, salt and pepper. Toss to coat evenly. Lightly prick the sausages with a fork and arrange over
Bake for 40-50 minutes, turning sausages once, until sausages and vegetables are cooked through.