Turn our popular Minty Lamb Sausages into this impressive summery salad.
- 1 pack Cleaver’s Organic Minty Lamb Sausages
- 250g baby chat potatoes
- 2 cups frozen baby peas
- 1 loose cup of mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1 cup watercress
- 100g feta crumbled
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
Cook potatoes whole until tender. When cooked, halve small potatoes and quarter larger ones so you have even sized pieces. Meanwhile, grill the sausages until golden and cooked through. Slice sausages through the middle on the diagonal.
Blanch peas in boiling water for 2-3 minutes, drain and refresh in cold water. Whisk oil and lemon juice together, season with salt and pepper. Arrange watercress on a large platter or bowl. Top with potatoes, peas, sausages, mint leaves and feta. Drizzle with dressing and serve.