Try this quick take on flavoursome yet mild Massaman curry on a cool winters night.
- 500g Cleavers Organic Beef Stir Fry
- 1 brown onion finely sliced
- 2 tablespoons Massaman curry paste
- 1 cup green beans, halved trimmed
- 1 cup fresh baby corn
- 375ml coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- coriander leaves to serve
- steamed rice to serve
Heat oil in a large non-stick fry pan over medium heat. Add onion. Cook stirring until softened.
Add beef and cook until just browned. Add curry paste. Cook for 1 minute until fragrant. Add coconut milk and brown sugar. Bring to a simmer. Reduce heat to low and cook for 5 minutes. Add vegetables and cook for a further 4-5 minutes.
Serve on steamed rice sprinkled with coriander leaves.