A simple festive honey and maple lamb roast.
- 1½ kg (2.5 pounds) easy lamb leg, bone removed
- 1/3 cup extra virgin oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 2 cm (1 inch) piece ginger, finely grated
- 2 tsp ground cumin
- 3 tsp smoked paprika
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp honey
- Roasted Vegetables, to serve
- Place oil, juice, garlic, ginger, spices, syrup and honey in a small bowl, season to taste and whisk to combine.
- Preheat oven to 180°C (300°F). Place lamb in a roasting pan and brush with maple and honey mixture. Roast lamb for 1½ hours brushing frequently with maple and honey mixture, or until cooked to your liking. Rest for 12 minutes before carving, to serve.
- Carve lamb and serve with your choice of roasted seasonal vegetables.
Recipe courtesy of www.beefandlamb.com.au