Arcadian organic lamb is available from our partners at Whole Foods Market. Click on the button to find your nearest stockist.
Juicy tender lamb cutlets topped with a flavorsome crunchy crust.
- 700g (1 1/2 pounds) french-trimmed lamb cutlet racks
- ¼ cup fresh wholewheat breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped
- 2 teaspoon fresh thyme, finely chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1 tablespoon pesto
- Preheat oven to 180°C (360°F) fan-forced. Combine breadcrumbs, herbs, garlic and pesto in a bowl.
- Press breadcrumb mixture into lamb racks; cover and refrigerate until required.Place lamb in shallow baking dish and roast uncovered for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 150°C (300ºF) fan-forced; cook for a further 15-20 minutes until lamb is cooked as desired.
- Stand lamb 5 minutes before cutting racks into cutlets. Serve cutlets with roasted vegetables including red onion wedges, zucchini and sweet potato
Recipe courtesy of www.australian-lamb.com