Arcadian organic lamb is available from our partners at Whole Foods Market. Click on the button to find your nearest stockist.
- 1 x Cleaver’s Greek Seasoned Butterfly Lamb Shoulder
- 1 ½ cups cous cous
- 1 ½ cups chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- ¼ cup golden raisins
- 1/3 cup toasted flaked almonds
- half a bunch finely chopped parsley
- 1 x 200g tub tzatziki
- lemon wedges to serve
Preheat oven to 180 ºC. Remove meat from pack and place on baking try fat side up. Cook for 30 minutes or until desired. Meanwhile, in a saucepan bring the sock to the boil. Stir in cous cous, olive oil and lemon juice. Cover and remove from heat. Let stand for 3 minutes or as per packet instructions. Uncover and fluff with a fork. Mix though raisins, toasted almond flakes and parsley. Rest meat for 5 minutes before serving with cous cous, tzatziki and lemon wedges.