Hoisin sauce gives these chops a sweet and tangy glaze that pairs well with the lamb.
- 2 cups hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Pinch of ground cumin
- 1 trimmed frenched lamb rack
- In a large bowl, mix together the hoisin, honey, vinegar, garlic, rosemary, chili powder and cumin. Generously rub and cover the lamb with the marinade and refrigerate it overnight.
- Preheat a grill over medium to high heat. Remove the lamb from the marinade, wiping off the excess marinade. Slice the rack into chops. Grill the chops for 2 minutes on each side for medium-rare, or to the desired doneness, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Recipe courtesy of www.beefandlamb.com.au